Brasfito Serviços Técnicos e Agroengenharia plays a key role in the foreign trade industry by rendering Phytosanitary Treatment and Cargo Certification services. In order to operate in the Quarantine and Phytosanitary Treatment market, being as efficient and professional as required by the International Trade industry, Brasfito Serviços Técnicos e Agroengenharia has been certified by the Brazilian Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Supply as a Quarantine and Phytosanitary Treatment Service Provider. Our company has been qualified for carrying out the following worldwide renowned Quarantine and Phytosanitary Treatments:
· Container Fumigation MeBr/Phosphine (FEC)
· Airtight Silos Fumigation MeBr/Phosphine (FSH)
· Ship Hold Fumigation MeBr/Phosphine (FPN)
· Tent Fumigation MeBr/Phosphine (FCL)
· Heat treatment through Forced Hot Air (HT/AQF)
Brasfito Serviços Técnicos e Agroengenharia has all equipment with technologies required to provide Quarantine and Phytosanitary Treatment services, besides skilled and expert technical and operating teams.